Saturday, September 24, 2011

Many Molehills May Make Mountains

And many men may move them.

If there was one thing I ever tried to do it was helping people. I never managed it, really, so I'm glad I get the chance now to redeem myself.

After all, you know what they say: better late tha̴͘͜n̴̡͟ ̸̛͝n̸͘͟e͏̢̧̧́v̶́̀e̴̶̕r̶̨̡͞

There once was a man who, after a long and hard ordeal, was given a choice: accept the advice of a man named Eight and escape the pains of this life, or pull a lever and let himself out of his cage, thereby continuing to suffer. The man toiled over the choice, and it was many days and nights before he could decide. The man had lost nearly everything by that point, and he was ready to move on into the next world. Little did he know it wouldn't last.

But the moral of the story is: Better Eight than lever. Even if the man didn't stay dead like he was supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment